What is ACI SiteBuilder?
ACI SiteBuilder is an amazing new software developed here at ACI for photographers who want to create a beautiful, mobile friendly website with easy to use web based software. To get started, you’ll sign up for your FREE ACI SiteBuilder account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to start building your site for FREE while it’s under construction. Once you’re ready to go live, for $20 a month, you can add your domain name and you’ll have use of ACI SiteBuilder and your web hosting right here at ACI.
Love what you have read so far?
Ready to start building your site? Click the button below and get started.
Features of ACI SiteBuilder:
- No knowledge of code, HTML, or FTP is required.
- Choose from several page templates to begin.
- Access your site from anywhere and make changes at anytime.
- The direct editing capabilities allow you to click, edit, and save.
- You can hide/show your pages as they’re ready.
- Add as many pages as you would like, it’s unlimited!
- Quickly upload your images, and easily add, delete, and drag and drop for re-sequencing
- Easily upload your images and have them hosted right here at ACI.
- Websites are mobile friendly!
- Purchase your own domain name from sites like GoDaddy.com and use it with ACI SiteBuilder.
- Easily integrate your galleries from EventProofs, OrderSchoolPix, OrderSportsPix, and OrderDancePix sites.
- It’s FREE to use while your site is under construction.
- Once it’s ready to go live, for $20 a month you have use of ACI SiteBuilder including web hosting.
Check Out These Sample Websites
Click on the links below to view functioning websites built with ACI SiteBuilder.
Is there a limited amount of pages I can add to my site?
No, for $20 a month, you have unlimited amount of pages and web hosting space.
Can I add links to my social media accounts?
Yes! When you’re logged into ACI SiteBuilder, under Content and Appearance > Footer you can “Show Social Media Bar” and set up your links.
How can I remove the Under Construction notification and change the URL so it doesn't say acisitebuilder.com?
Under the Account Settings of ACI SiteBuilder, go to Subscription Settings > Account Settings > Domain Name. Follow the directions to link to your domain.
What if I don't currently have a domain name?
You will need to purchase one from a site like GoDaddy.com. It’s very cheap to purchase your domain name.