Full-service underclass department has a complete line of products and services and the years of expertise to help you understand and compete in the underclass market. We have a staff dedicated to underclass that provides year-round training and support. ACI uses PhotoLynx software.
NEW Underclass Finishing Form
In response to customer feedback, ACI has created a new ordering page for Underclass orders. The new form is streamlined to gather all required information in order to prevent delays at the lab and contains new features to check and verify data eliminating several issues found to hold up orders. There is also a new feature that allows you to upload your images when you place the order which works best for small to medium sized orders.
All of the previous order methods (FTP upload, Flow, ImageMatch, Quixi, etc.) are still available, but please note that the order information and images will need to be ready at the time of order.
New Underclass Finishing Form Features:
- Log in using your acilab.com account ensures the order is linked to your account
- Direct links to previously FTP’d or uploaded images and data ensure they are linked to the correct order
- Immediate cross-checking between data, package definitions, and images report back any errors or discrepancies that would delay an order
- Breadcrumb trail created as the order is built to give you more visibility as you progress through the form
- On order completion, new backend systems begin automated procedures to expedite your order into production
Check out the specialty products that we’re offering for the 2016-2017 school year.
Choose from ACI’s Green Screen backgrounds OR upload your CUSTOM background.
Make this season smoother with
ACI’s Prepay Flyers.
Click here for a video on submitting a green screen test order
Click here for a video for PLICMatch: A Simple Overview
Click here for a video for PLICMatch: A Complete Walkthrough
Click here for a video for Proof My Class: Overview
Click here for a video for OrderSchoolPix: Quick Studio Demo
Instructional Documentation For PhotoLynx Software
Click the PhotoLynx Software you use below for additional instructions.