Current Employment Opportunities
Maintenance Worker (Full-Time)
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks throughout our company. You will be responsible for maintenance and repair of production equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are functional. Must have valid driver’s license. Forklift certification will be required upon hire.
- Conduct building maintenance tasks
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems
- Assisting in warehouse
- Various tasks as needed or assigned by Maintenance manager.
- Maintenance experience
- Basic mechanical and electrical skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flexible schedule and good time management
- Organized and self-starting
- Ability to read technical manuals
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- Wood working and metal working (preferred not required)
- Plumbing experience
Seasonal and Temporary Positions
We are seeking motivated individuals who want to learn something new. Opportunities within our photography lab include: photo printing, photo sorting, book making, finishing, final inspection, and shipping.
For immediate consideration, apply online below.
If you have questions, please contact Alyson Lahmann at 319-277-3655.
ACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.