Current Employment Opportunities
Maintenance Worker (Full-Time)
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks throughout our company. You will be responsible for maintenance and repair of production equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are functional. Must have valid driver’s license. Forklift certification will be required upon hire.
- Conduct building maintenance tasks
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems
- Assisting in warehouse
- Various tasks as needed or assigned by Maintenance manager.
- Maintenance experience
- Basic mechanical and electrical skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flexible schedule and good time management
- Organized and self-starting
- Ability to read technical manuals
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- Wood working and metal working (preferred not required)
- Plumbing experience
Digital Print Operator (Full-Time)
The Digital Print Operator produces quality products to meet customer specifications and company quality standards.
- Start up and operate digital print equipment to optimal production standards.
- Produce digital products to customer specifications and quality standards
- Makes efficient use of inventory on hand
- Loads inks and performs routine maintenance
- Ability and motivation to learn new skills and/or processes
- Quality focused, ability to recognize quality issues and recommend solutions
- Self-motivated team player
- Start time for this position is EARLY morning, so the ability to manage a flexible schedule and be to work ON TIME is a must.
Fleece Department (Full-Time)
This position will work with assisting the Fleece Department in printing and sublimating a variety of products. An ideal candidate with have experience with large format printing and/or sublimation. This position requires some lifting and standing for the majority of your shift.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace
Duties include: checking products for defects and accuracy, packaging products for shipment, using scanners to track and send orders, and creating shipping labels for products. This is a physical position which requires standing and lifting up to 20 lbs. Attention to detail is a must.
Seasonal and Temporary Positions
We are seeking motivated individuals who want to learn something new. Opportunities within our photography lab include: photo printing, photo sorting, book making, finishing, final inspection, and shipping.
For immediate consideration, apply online below.
If you have questions, please contact Alyson Lahmann at 319-277-3655.
ACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.